Thursday, July 28, 2016

today 28.7.16


Outside my window...dark. It's past 1am


Wearing... Jeans, brown top, favourite white Birkenstocks, elephant bracelet

Making me happy... chocolate milk with ice, it reminds me of a holiday abroad when I was young 


Making me think... the news


Creating... I'd like to make something with patchwork, so I'm musing on the possibilities 


Watching... nothing. Three consecutive nights without even turning the TV on. The quiet is refreshing

Reading... blogs. Down to Earth, Mr Home Maker, Small Things.


Listening... Julian Lennon 'Salt Water'




Going... to Gretna Green for my brother's wedding


Gardening... the sweet peas on the windowsill are flowering at last

Cooking...no cooking, it's too hot. Cold meals. Salads, fruit, wraps  


On my bedside table... glass of water, messy pile of make up and jewellery and a pile of books (on the floor next to the bed, large labrador)



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!