- A long lie in on Saturday morning. I am so appreciative of the new quilt my parents gave us for Christmas. Our old one was so thin, and this one is so luxuriously cosy.
- Coffee in bed, courtesy of my lovely Prof.
- A lot of reading - I finished Still Missing, and really enjoyed it. I thought I hadn't really been in much of a reading mood so far this year, but it must just have been my previous book, as I read this one very quickly. I have just started a book about urban gardening on a London roof terrace, which is giving me inspiration for our little yard.
- An evening with friends - dinner cooked by someone else, lovely dessert and two glasses of wine.
- The Prof helping my Mum choose a laptop, and setting it up for her, whilst I hovered around trying to look helpful, or knitted. On to the border of the baby blanket now, thankfully. This has not been a pattern I will want to knit again!
- A Starbucks caramel macchiato.
- My Dad's 'Farvie egg sandwiches' for Sunday tea.
- Enjoying the return of 'Person of Interest' on Sunday evenings.
Weekending with Amanda at Habit of Being