Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finding JOY

December. Despite having done well with my November Parade of Adventures and my decluttering efforts, I'm feeling a little flat lately. For the first time ever I am ahead with my Christmas preparations, but not as ahead as I planned. There is still a lot to do, and I am just starting to feel the threat of overwhelm. The thoughts in my head are going nineteen to the dozen as they always do at these times, leaving me feeling stressed and muddled. I feel the need to take a breath. To stop, breathe, look around, find the joy in each day. Inspired by Denise of Capturing the Days, starting tomorrow, for the next 25 days as we approach Christmas I will be looking for the joy. There will be pictures, there may be some words. There will hopefully be some peace, some love and plenty of joy. I'll see you here tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote my first one tonight. I am so excited, cannot wait to read what is making you joyful!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!