Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today

The view from our honeymoon cottage: would be nice to be there now

Outside my window it's a bit grey, but a lovely cool day. I know it's not a popular thing to say, but I enjoying this summer we are having, despite the rain. It beats sweltering heat hands down for me. 

I am thinking do I really have to go to T'ai Chi this evening? I'm tired. Answer: yes you do, or you'll get behind. (Grumpy face).

I am thankful for coffee. Books. The cool breeze. For the fact that I seem to be feeling a little better recently. 

From the kitchen roast chicken, new potatoes and peas in about two hours when it's cooked.  Right now, because I'm hungry and I can't wait that long, marmalade on toast.

I am wearing my old favourite hippy flowers top, silver sandals, black jeans that keep falling down because the Young Philosopher was in a hurry to go out and couldn't find his belt.

I am creating hmm, not a lot at the moment. I feel like knitting. 

I am going to make a lovely cup of rooibos tea for me and the Prof.

I am reading One Day, by David Nicholls - for the second time, to refresh my memory before seeing the film.  

I am hearing birdsong from the garden, and the fan oven. No, not birdsong from the fan oven, that would not be nice

Around the house Less mess than usual (reason for being tired: mucho tidying yesterday) 

One of my favourite things Pinterest! However did I manage without it?

A few plans for the rest of the week a trip to the library. Powerbook and What I Loved, which I reserved are now there for collection. I need to return some books and will probably get some more out too. Reading, obviously. Maybe some drawing, or some knitting. Definitely some extra sleeping. Oh, and spending some time on Pinterest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!