Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Today

Good advice in the post today

Outside my window the sun is shining

I am thinking have I got time to watch the DVD of Eat, Pray, Love before putting the dinner on? Answer? Sadly, no. I liked the book, but have heard bad things about the film. I thought I would give it a try anyway, I will let you know my verdict when I have had a chance to watch it

I am thankful for a friend who sent me a card to cheer me up today, especially as I know everything is not always easy for her, either

From the kitchen a smoked salmon sandwich and a glass of water with lemon. Soon to be followed by a packet of crisps and a coke. Balance in all things.....

I am wearing grey yoga pants, a grey and pink tshirt and my new earrings just because

I am creating a purple dishcloth and a menu plan for the next few days

I am going to finish this post and start cooking dinner

I am reading Overcoming Chronic Fatigue by Mary Burgess

I am hoping the weather will stay dry for the weekend

I am hearing various bleeps from the Young Philosopher's room, and the occasional car passing down our street. It's pretty quiet here, mostly

Around the house far too much mess

One of my favourite things sweet peas, and sadly I have missed the boat for buying some this year. Wedding got in the way! Not than I am complaining

A few plans for the rest of the week Sending out thank you cards for wedding presents, doing some writing, a day being a Saxon at the weekend (including using my new drop-spinning skills), and tidying up the garden. Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!