Thursday, December 09, 2010

Reverb10: Party


Reverb10 Day 9 Prompt by Shauna
What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

2010 was a quiet year. I am not exactly a party animal any year, but this year I haven't been well. Not that I was invited to any parties anyway.

Social gatherings, yes I've had a few of those. Quiet ones. I am 42 you know. Mostly so quiet I don't have any photographs, but here is a selection.


Christmas with the family. Yes I know, strictly speaking that was 2009, but it was in the last year and it's MY blog. We always get together at my Mum and Dad's for Christmas dinner, usually ten of us. How lucky am I, I have managed to get to the age of 42 without EVER cooking a Christmas dinner?



I met up with Gail on a number of occasions. Sadly, we don't see as much of each other now she has moved away.

There was tea at the Ritz with my Mum.

Lunch in the Crypt with Sara and Mary.

Regular weekend visits from my lovely Joe and his girlfriend Sophia.



And if all else fails I can always talk to the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!