Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb10: Friendship and a Lesson Learned


Image by karindalziel

Reverb10 Day 16, prompt by Martha Milhalik:
Friendship: How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

A friend said to me this year that if you want to write, what you need to do is write. You don't need to wait until you have an expensive pencil.

I have wanted to write for a very long time, I spent years waiting to have this fantastic idea that I could then write about. I didn't realise I should just write, and then the ideas would come. I didn't need to wait for the right time, the right tools, the right idea. I should just write.

So I am.



Reverb10 Day 17, prompt by Tara Weaver
Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

Ooh, not sure about this one. Probably that I can do things, and that I will never find out if I can do them unless I take a deep breath and try.

And that me and crochet don't mix. Oil and water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!