Monday, November 08, 2010

Something I'm really good at?

At the Women's Institute meeting last week, there was an icebreaker activity. Two long rows of chairs were arranged facing each other and everyone sat down. The idea was you got to know the person opposite you a little, then people moved along one and you started again with someone new. Kind of like speed dating. There were a list of prompts on a flip chart that we were supposed to use as conversation starters. The first one was

What is one thing you are really good at?

I cook a little. I knit a little. I write. Sometimes I make cards, or gifts. I'm not expert at any of those things, I just enjoy them. I am not sure that I am really good at anything.

These things I hope I am really good at:

Taking care of my family
Being a friend
Hospitality


What are YOU really good at?






No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!