Thursday, November 11, 2010

Being Kind to Myself



CFS strikes again. Recently things have improved. The good days are getting better and I just had several of them in a row, which was fantastic. Until recent weeks, even on a good day I was a very tired version of me, on a bad day considerably worse. Today is a bad day. This morning I woke up feeling awful. I am exhausted, I have a sore throat, sore eyes, aches and pains. It hurts to type. Ah well.

So today I am Being Kind to Myself. For this I need the following supplies:

Sofa
Blanket
Pyjamas
Hot chocolate (sadly, I have run out of marshmallows)
A book
DVDs
Maybe some music
Chocolate and crisps (have to wait for the Prof to get home for those)

Maybe tomorrow will be a Good Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better very soon. I like your comfort list - can I recommend Green & Black ginger chocolate? It's like pyjamas and a blanket in fine chocolate form!
    Take care, Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you have CFS. My husband has it and I know how awful it is. Sometimes the hardest part is knowing when to do nothing, and then DOING it.

    Excellent supply list!

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment or just say hello, I'd love to hear from you!